Hayat Ahmed Abdelmalik, MohamedThu, 12 Oct 2017
Hayat Ahmed Abdelmalik, Mohamed
Omdurman Islamic University
Born in 01/07/1966
A highly numerate postgraduate with ability to produce work accurately and to a high standard as evidenced by vacation work experience, with accountancy practice and additional interpersonal skills, developed through full time employment and volunteer work in a diverse array of positions of employment.
1998 to 2000 issued in 2003 - Khartoum University - MA Diplomatic Studies
With subjects of international relations, media, languages, history, geography and other subjects
2000 to 2001 Juba University
Higher Diploma in General Translation
1986 to 1990 Omdurman Islamic University
BA in Journalism and Communication
Have submitted my PhD thesis and have the sviva now making the corrections Media Representation of Conflict: Sudan national Media Representation of the Darfur Conflict. Qualitative and Quantitative study on the Sudanese national press representation.
General Training Courses:
- Journalism (two weeks ) London School of Journalism 2004
- International relations (one week) Soas 2004
- Political course LSE 2004
- Computer skills LSE 2004
- Completed all skill training courses at Swansea University and have a certificate (More than 55 courses)
- Full heritage course at Swansea University
- Office Inspector 1998 to 2004 Omdurman Islamic University
- Lecturer 2004 to 2009 Omdurman Islamic University
- Part time Lecturer 2004 to 2009 International University of Africa
- Vice Deputy of External Relation of Sudanese Women Union 2000 to 2005
- Voluntary work for Discovery volunteers of Swansea university (English language teacher and programme coordinator for refugees and asylum seekers)
- Arabic language Tutor for DAC Swansea University 09/2013 to 15/07/2013
- An annual member of Cultural Diplomacy Institute in Berlin (ICD)
- Pan African women organisation in Berlin
- An individual expert with African Union on the transitional justice and Human right
Conferences and papers:
- Telling the Truth Swansea university 14/10/2011
- British – Germany conference (UK and Germany Changing the World order New Strategies) Berlin 27 April to the 30 April 2010
- The International Symposium on Cultural Diplomacy in (Africa
Strategies to confront the challenges of the 21ist century: Does Africa have what is Required? (Berlin 14th -17th July 2011)
- Mapping the Gap - Swansea University 10/ 2010 - mapping the gap between different cultures and Disciplines.
- The Power of Arts and Culture for Diplomacy in Promoting Peace and Democracy Berlin 13th – 16th December 2012
- Presentation of a Paper on the role of media in building peace in globalisation era
- A comprehensive master class course on Heritage at Swansea University
Work Related Skills:
- Planning skills:
- I have participated in many courses in this work environment.
I have worked as the head of Research and Translation Department at Omdurman Islamic University Institute in Family Studies and vice deputy of the external relation of the Sudanese Women Union, where in both positions planning was an essential criteria.
- Team working;
During my former positions I gained experience in preparation in team working for a number of conference and seminars.
Chairperson for the Student Union of Omdurman Islamic University where I led the cabinet of the Union, of 12 Students, planning projects, persuading officials of student’s problems and developing initiatives.
Fluent in Arabic - writing, reading and communicating
English all skills - writing, reading and communicating